Monday, April 26, 2010

Tag

Tagged dari Secreto de amor


The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

i am


i really want to go.
1-Heaven
[image not found]

2-Japan

my favourite place..
beach

my favourite thing..
 gadget

my favourite drink..
100 plus


my favourite food..
pizza


my favourite color..
blue


i live in..
*gmbr klang sentral..at meru.
i was born at..
 Hospital Besar Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang

my school is...
Darjah 1-2
Darjah 3-6

Form 1-3

Form 4-6

my favourite story..
 Fast n Furious

my hobby..
surfing internet

my college/university..
my favourite car..
 skyline GTr 34

my job...
student
my eye color..
 black
my favourite book..
magazine
my favourite shoe...
 sneakers
i wanna tag
anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment